Every doormat is carefully hand-woven in Maine. The doormat will not mold or mildew and care is quite simple. To clean the doormat an occasional shake-out will do. It repels water during rain showers and doesn’t get waterlogged- always ready to do its job.
- Hand woven in Maine
- Recommended for all weather, withstanding snow, rain, mud, wind, and sun
- Mold and mildew resistant; will not harbor insects; does not retain water
- Easily cleaned by shaking out or hosing down; soap or bleach can be used if needed
- UV protection added in the rope making process in moderation to allow colors to fade beautifully over time
BEST ON ANTI-SKID SURFACES. Rug pad or anchoring recommended for smooth surfaces.
- As with all handmade products, size is APPROXIMATE and may vary up to 2″ - Large is 21" x 34"
- Mats are 1.25" thick (door clearance)